Full-Time EFDA to Join an Amazing Team!
Expanding Northern Ky Dental Practice is seeking a dynamic full time EFDA to join our amazing team.
The perfect candidate should be able to demonstrate a positive and outgoing personality, strong interpersonal and listening skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, leadership and support for dentist schedule. Our progressive office delivers state of the art services with confidence and excellence. Dentrix and Cerec experience a plus. 2 years’ experience preferred with a competitive benefit package.
Please E-Mail Your Resume:
Full-Time or Part-Time Hygienist
Elite Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is a small, one dentist practice in Florence, KY offering general, family and cosmetic dentistry.
We are looking for a hygienist who wants to help provide quality, comprehensive dental care in a growing community and practice. We are a modern, energetic, professional office that strives to give our patients the most comfortable and pleasant experience possible.
Candidates should be someone who truly wants to be a team member and always seeks what is best for the patient and the office as a whole. We are looking for someone who is adaptable and self-motivated as well as a strong communicator and problem solver.
In addition to being clinically adept in hygiene, strong clinical background to understand and explain treatment is a must.
If you are a welcoming, detail-oriented, confident hygienist with a “can-do” attitude, you may be a great fit for our office and we would love to meet you!
• Provide optimal patient treatment while maintaining an efficient patient schedule
• Educate patients and address patients’ needs before and after treatment
• Accurate record keeping and charting
• Post Op calls after treatment and other communications with patients, as necessary
• Communicate with the front office about patients’ needs
• Comfort with technology and dental software; familiarity with Dentrix a plus
• Any other tasks assigned to improve the office and patient experience
Scheduled patient hours are full days on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays as well as Thursday mornings. We are looking for someone to fill these hours Full Time (M/W/Th/F) OR Part-Time (must include Wednesdays). There are potential additional non-patient hours available on Thursday afternoons. An average of two Saturday mornings a month of patient hours are optional but not required.
*Interested candidates, please submit a resume to email@example.com
Elite Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
8780 US HWY 42, Ste B
Florence, KY 41042
Located across from the Old Kroger in Union on US Highway 42.
Dental Hygienist 2 days a week through July
Description: Our family practice in Walton, KY is accepting applications for an experienced dental hygienist(s) to fill in two days a week on either Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. We are looking for someone to fill-in through July 2019. This is an old-fashioned hands-on family dental practice where patient care is the priority. Please fax or e-mail your resume if you have any availability.
(859) 485-4149 (fax)
Dental Assistant for General Dentist
Our busy family practice has an opening for a full-time dental assistant. Please submit your resume if you'd like to join a professional, friendly team!
HYGIENIST- PART TIME
One doctor Florence practice looking for a caring,detailed oriented Hygienist to join our great team. Weekdays only. Please e-mail your resume.
EDDA for Pediatric Dentist
Northern Kentucky Pediatric Dentist seeking an Expanded Duties Dental Assistant.
Please e-mail your resume or fax to 859-781-1500/Attn:Michelle
Pediatric Dental Hygienist
Northern Kentucky Pediatric Dentist is seeking a Kentucky-licensed Dental Hygienist. Please e-mail your resume or fax to (859) 781-1500 / Attn: Michelle.
EDDA or Basic Dental Assistants
EDDA or Basic Assistants
HealthPoint Family Care is a private primary care medical and dental practice located in Northern Kentucky. The organization employs over 190 highly qualified physicians, dentists and support staff who are dedicated to providing care for children, adolescents and adults, including many without health insurance.
- Assists the dentist in basic clinical chair side functions
- Prepares operatory for patient treatment as directed by the dentist
- Exposes and develops dental radiographs in accordance with state regulations
- Performs sterilizations on all necessary tools, materials and equipment
- Performs independent duties within scope and demonstrated skill level to include procedures, taking impressions, performing pulp vitality testing, polishing, and applying sealants.
- Will perform registration and scheduling for patients
- Assist in all necessary recording keeping and tracking for patients and management reports, as required.
Please e-mail your resume or contact Pam Smallwood with your interest.
- Preferred 1+ years on the job experience as an EDDA in a dental office
- Radiology certification is required
- Coronal polishing certification preferred
- Dentrix experience preferred
- Proven customer service skills
- Preferred current Expanded Dental Duties Assistant (EDDA) certification
- Active CPR Certification
Contact: Pam Smallwood
RDH 3- 5 DAYS/WEEK
Busy general dentist office looking for RDH 3-5 days a week, offering competitive pay structure & flexible scheduling to accommodate family/work balance.
The ideal candidate will offer patients:
A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
An interest in growing and developing skills
A desire to embrace preventative-centered care
Enthusiastic Team Player.
Please e-mail your resume.
Part-Time Hygienist on Saturdays
Description: Torbeck Dental in Burlington, KY is looking for a part-time hygienist to work two Saturdays per month from 8am. to 1pm. Please e-mail resumes.
Dental Hygienist - Signing bonus and benefits
We are a fast-paced, privately owned dental office, seeking an efficient, personable, and professional dental hygienist to join our great team.
Dentrix knowledge is a plus
Chart dental conditions based on dental evaluations
Instruct patients on proper hygiene care
Be able to take adequate dental x-rays
Provide superior patient care and education
Strong patient communication
Current Kentucky Dental Hygiene License
Highly motivated and detail oriented
Pay commensurate with experience
$1000.00 sign on bonus
We understand our employees are our greatest asset and are looking for only the best to join our team. Achieve a better future and flourish at Independence Family Dentistry. If interested, please e-mail your cover letter and resume.
Dentist Needed: Up to $25,000 Sign On Bonus!
Paducah, Bowling Green and Lexington, KY Areas
Dentist Needed: Up to $25,000 Sign On Bonus!
Kentucky Big Smiles, a mobile dental company, is seeking compassionate Dentists in the Paducah, Bowling Green and Lexington areas to help provide in-school, dental services to local children. Many of these children would not receive dental care if it weren’t for our program (and you).
If you'd like to learn more, please contact Denise Lippert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Dentists Enjoy:
- Evenings, weekends, and summers off!
- A unique and rewarding work environment
- 6-6.5 hour Clinical Work Day
- State-of-the-art portable dental equipment
- Latest technology & digital radiography
- DMD or DDS degree
- Ability to work well with both children & adults
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and willingness to travel daily to/from school sites
Contact: Denise Lippert
Part-Time Dental Hygienist
Description: Our family dental office in Florence, KY is looking for a part-time hygienist to join our professional team on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Please e-mail your resume.
Periodontal Office Manager
We are a small, but growing, office that takes great pride in our personal approach to periodontal care. We believe in open lines of communication with our referring general dental offices as well as our patients. If you have the desire to join a cohesive, hardworking, professional dental team, please introduce yourself by sending your resume to email@example.com or Dr. Mary Ann Hanlon 7074 Harrison Ave. Ste. 3 Cincinnati, OH 45247.
Contact: Dr. Hanlon
Full-Time Dental Assistant for a Family Dental Practice
Our growing family-owned dental practice is located in Erlanger, KY and is currently seeking a full-time Dental Assistant to add to our team! Come join a fun group of team-players dedicated to improving patient smiles and providing excellent dental care in the heart of Crestview Hills, KY! Full-time assisting position is Monday-Friday and offers long-term growth opportunity with additional time-off in the summer. We offer competitive pay, paid time off and paid holidays. New Dental Assistant graduates welcome.
M/R 9-5, T/W 9-6, F 9-4pm
- Chairside assisting
- Set-up and breakdown of operatory post-treatment
- Taking and pouring alginate impressions
- Trimming models
- Fabricating bleach trays and bite guards
- Sterilization and X-rays
- Recording treatment notes
- Maintaining supplies
- Basic chairside duties
- Occasional clerical assisting
- Certification or Associate’s degree from an accredited school or equivalent work experience – Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) in KY
- X-ray certification (KY)
- CPR certification
- Proficient in all sterilization procedures and x-ray technique
- Outgoing, patient friendly, attention to detail, passionate about patient care
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Job type: Full-time
Please submit resumes by fax (859) 331-9201 or email:
Contact: Michael P. Elliott, DMD Family Dentistry
Office Manager for a Family Practice
Ft. Mitchell, KY
Our family practice in Ft. Mitchell has an opening for a full-time office manager. The position includes health benefits and two weeks paid vacation leading up to four weeks over yearly advances. We also offer profit sharing again with yearly vested. Respond directly to the office 331-0763 or send resume to 2078 Dixie highway Fort Mitchell 41011.
Opportunity for EDDA (Benefits Included)
Ft. Mitchell, KY
Great opportunity! Our family practice in Northern Kentucky has an opening for an experienced dental assistant. The position is full-time, including health benefits and two weeks paid vacation leading up to four weeks over yearly advances. We also offer profit sharing again with yearly vested. Respond directly to the office 331-0763 or send resume to 2078 Dixie highway Fort Mitchell 41011.
RDH Sub for a General Dentist
Description: Do you have an open day that you would like to fill? Our Northern Kentucky dental office is looking for a Sub Hygienist. Please e-mail or call if interested.
Contact: Dr. Pete Rauen, DMD
(859) 331-8880 office or (859) 750-5300 cell
RDH for an Established Practice
Crestview Hills, KY
Description: Our general practice is hiring a dental hygienist for an established practice in Northern Kentucky. Please call with inquires or e-mail your resume.
Contact: Dr. Rauen, DMD
(859) 331-8880 office or (859) 750-5300
Our expanding office is looking for a Full-Time EDDA, experience preferred. Please e-mail your resume or call for more information.